Church Reservation Request Form
We are pleased that you have chosen to host your special event at St. Anthony Coptic Orthodox Church. This Church building was made possible through the continued prayers and financial support of its members and so it belongs to you and is made to serve you. We are blessed to have this beautiful Church with its unique art to add a glimpse of heavenly joy to your ceremony. To maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the Church, the following guidelines have been put in place for your acknowledgment and adherence.
Although there are no fees for our congregants requesting to celebrate their event at the church, we continue to depend on your generous donation to maintain the beauty of the church.
You are responsible for selecting the officiating priest and deacons for your event.
Reservations are based on availability and a first come, first served basis.
- Requests should not interfere with church worship and established events.
- Weekday requests are flexible if there are no church events scheduled.
- Weekend availability (when no other church events are scheduled) is as follows:
- Saturday from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday from 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Your requested time frame should include time for setup, event, and cleanup.
- Reservation requests are to be made at a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your event.
A signed acknowledgment of these guidelines is to be made before your event date and time can be reserved.
We expect that you will assume the financial responsibility of any damage or lost
items/equipment (whether by use, misuse, accident, or neglect)
If needed, please arrange for your wedding rehearsal while making your reservation. Your requested time frame should not interfere with church worship and established events. A representative from the church will be present during the rehearsal time to ensure that the church is open during your time frame and to answer any concerns or questions you may have regarding church rules and regulations.
Broadcasting and recording
The Church is equipped to provide broadcasting and recording services for your event upon request. Confirmation will be provided one week prior to your event as we will need to have and IT member available and present during your event. Broadcasting and recording are only offered for the ceremonial service inside the main church.
The church does not provide decor services, therefore, if you are bringing an outside vendor to decorate for your event they must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Pins, screws and other puncturing materials as well as tape are NOT to be used on the walls or church pews. You may use plastic hangers or plastic hooks.
- NO natural flower petals, glittered fabric or confetti are allowed on the floor. You may only use fake flower petals for any floor decor - at your own risk.
- Natural floral arrangements can only be used inside containers with wet foam (No spill-able liquid).
- Real flame candles are only allowed if placed inside containers. If using glass/breakable containers, you will be required to close the pews to the aisle and you will be required to sign a waiver of liability and damage responsibility contract for any accidents.
- ALL décor must be removed by the end of your requested reservation time.
- Please contact the church representative to review access points and limitations which you are responsible to communicate to you photographer/videographer prior to your event.
- NO direct flash is allowed on Church icons.
Behavior and dress code
- A modest church dress code is to be honored by all as this is the house of God.
- Christian behavior is expected by all.
- It is the responsibility of parents/guardians as well as the event hosts to watch over the behavior and safety of young children. The church will not be held responsible for any result of negligence in watching over children
Day of your event
A church representative will be present during your event to answer any questions and ensure above guidelines are followed. Your vendors (event planner, florist, photographer/videographer etc.) will need to contact the representative as they arrive to be given access to the church.
The church will be enforcing CDC guidelines during all event gatherings. Please be aware of the most up to date CDC rules regarding large gatherings for the State of Florida and Orange County as your guests will be required to abide by them.